Monday, February 23, 2009

Aaron's Birthday!

Happy Birthday to Aaron! First of all I have to say how much I love Aaron. He has been working so hard since we have been here and as much as I mope about not being home, it has been so good for his new computer business for him to be here and get things going. Because of that, we don't see him as much as we did at home so for his birthday he wanted to spend the day with Tay. We decided to take her to the zoo and we all had a really good day!

Tay with her Daddy

Inside the aquarium part of the zoo they had a room with sea creatures you could touch. I totally don't remember this, but after Tay warmed up she did actually end up touching a star fish. Pretty cool stuff!

If you have been to Point Defiance Zoo, you know the aquarium is awesome, but the shark tank is by far the best. Maybe these sharks were sleeping, but I told Aaron they must be pregnant.


The zoo even had a new play area and Tay loved that too!


And of course the nasty petting zoo. (Never been a fan)




This really was a fun day. Later we put Tay to bed and I took Aaron out to a really nice seafood dinner (his fav). Happy Birthday Babe!




5 comments:

Kelli said...

two of you in your family looked great! wheres Court????? you have to have strangers take some family pics of you all at fun places.

Heidi and Ben Daniel said...

I'm so glad I found your blog! Your family is so darn cute. last time I saw Taylee she was just a baby. She's getting so big. I'm glad to hear that she is doing better.

Heidi and Ben Daniel said...

I'm so glad I found your blog! Your family is so darn cute. last time I saw Taylee she was just a baby. She's getting so big. I'm glad to hear that she is doing better. My blog address is..

benandheididaniel@bogspot.com

Heidi

~Tiffany said...

Courtney!! It's Tiffany from the byui preschool days! How are you? I found your blog on Heidi's. I can't believe how your little one has grown. So where are you living now? I loved seeing all your picts and catching up. I'm glad your little girl is ok. That must have been hard having such a little one go through surgery. Write back and let me know more. ctkofoed@gmail.com
Tiffany Kofoed

Tim and Jacquelyn Hawkins said...

Hey it was great to see your blog come check ours out..Your little girl is a cutie.