Friday, December 11, 2009

Once there was a snowman small, small, small...

I haven't bee feeling great this week and I promised Taylee that when I felt better we could go out and build a snowman... little did I know that Idaho has awful snow for building a snowman! It just falls apart and wouldn't stay together until I brought out a pitcher of water to make ice balls and this is as good as I could get...

Taylee's comment, "uh he's small..."

I never thought I would miss Washington snow full of leaves and dirt, but at least when you roll a snowball there you can count on it getting bigger...
We did have fun playing in the snow though and Taylee keeps wishing her snowman could talk... I just tell her we don't have the "magic hat" -I just love this girl!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

I saw that small snowman, well actually I saw the scarf and wondered what it was doing out there then saw the snowman it was attached to. What a great mom you are to make ice balls for a snowman.

Lacey said...

What a cheeseball! Hopefully more snow will come and you can get a bigger one. I will send Conner to help.

Bonnie A. said...

Too cute! I remember when you first moved in and Taylee would always try to run out into the snow in her bare feet and get ticked when she could stay out!

Sheila said...

So cute! A little snowman just her height! I can't believe how little snow their is in Rexburg! Last we were there, we had it seemed to be like 8 feet of snow, everywhere! Keep warm y'all!