Friday, November 11, 2011

Halloween 2011

Nuh Nuh Nuh Nuh Nuh Nuh Nuh Nuh..... BATGIRL!

Halloween is always a little bit of a challenge because I have a daughter that wants to be things that are totally boy and not only that, but things that require her head to be covered so no one would know it was a girl underneath at all. Maybe I should be a mom that doesn't care, but I at least wanted a compromise. So batgirl makes her happy while still looking like a girl.

Strike a pose girl!

I have to say this is actually one of my favorite costumes cause she looks so stinkin' cute!

Our trunk or treat this year was on Saturday so here we are waiting to get going. Emberley was going to be a ballerina, but it was too cold.

Taylee and one of her best buddies, Coulson.

Checkin out the haul of candy!

On Halloween day Tay got to wear her costume to school, but she has AM kindy so we had to fill the rest of the day with something Halloweeny so we made cookies. We have had so much fun having Bonnie here with us, Taylee (and me) will be sad when she has to go home.

Emberley having a good time just hanging out...

That night we went to Lacey's so Tay could trick-or-treat with her cousins. My girls waiting on the boys...

A cute little ladybug was getting excited too...

Ready to go...
Another fun Halloween.
(We did carve pumpkins, but didn't get any pics this year)

No comments: