Monday, January 26, 2009

Thank You Just Isn't Enough

Grama Sillito and Gram Alldredge

I don't know how to thank either of Taylee's wonderful gramas enough for everything they did for us while we were in the hospital. One or both of them were there every single day, driving through the snow and giving up all other plans and obligations to be there for me and for Taylee. Aaron was gone for a good couple days and I don't know how I would have handled things if I didn't have one of them there to keep me company and keep me sane. They helped me understand and work through things that were hard, helped think of the right questions to ask, help calm me down when I got stressed out, helped distract Taylee when she had to go through something hard and helped keep her busy while I dealt with other things. We moved hospital rooms three times and they made sure it was decked out for Christmas and the cupboards had food. They brought in so much stuff, it took Aaron 3 trips to the car (with the wagon overflowing) to get it all packed up. They made sure I had everything thing I needed and thought of everything! I don't know if either of them know how much I needed them and how grateful I am to them for everything they did. If I haven't told you enough, THANK YOU!

I think you should both know too, if it isn't obvious, how much Taylee adores you both. You both have invested so much time and effort into developing a relationship with her and that means so much to me to know she has two wonderful role models who love her and would do anything for her. Thank you for being such amazing gramas! We couldn't ask for any better!

No comments: