Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Too Much TV!

Jenni caught this picture of Jacey, Broden and Taylee snuggeling. As cute as it is, it is just a sad reminder of how much tv Taylee has watched since we have lived at Grandma's. Maybe that is what is inspiring her crazy imagination (see below). I feel like such a bad mom cause I know she shouldn't be sitting in front of the tv so much, it is just hard finding enough to do to keep the day full when you aren't at your own house with any of your own things. Fortunatly for Taylee's brain, and my conscience, we are going home soon. We are grateful for good company though!

2 comments:

Heidi and Ben Daniel said...

I feel the same way about finding enough activities to fill the day...and I DO live at my own house! It's definitley something I need to get better at as well.

The Sillito Family said...

So sad... thank goodness for moments like that to make me want to try a little harder though! At least we have the argument of saying it's because they don't have any of their stuff here, right? :)