Saturday, June 13, 2009

He got it...

I have mixed feelings about this purchase, only because I don't want to loose a husband, but he is thrilled to death and I have to say, he earned it. He went riding with Lacey's husband, Brad, last summer and has wanted one ever since. I couldn't justify it when our kitchen was half done and other big projects needed to be done. While we were away we came to an agreement that as soon as he got a list of home projects done he could get his bike. It is a 350 if that means anything to anyone and he is going to get it street legal so he can ride it to work all summer. He is happy as can be and I don't have to worry about a Father's Day present!

About to take it for a quick ride.

Getting it started. He has only been on a bike like once before this so he is still getting the hang of everything, but once he gets going things go pretty smooth. I think I will let him practice a while longer before I get on!

As Lacey says, "A boy needs his toys!"


4 comments:

Lacey said...

In the next post I want to see Aaron jumping the bike and doing some sort of a trick! Boys do need at least one Toy!

Kelli said...

boys do need toys but also NEED HELMETS! even in a driveway. hehe

Nate and Chelsea Peck said...

uh oh...we are going to have to come hang out..

Heidi and Ben Daniel said...

Hey, we're going private so I need your email address!