Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Big Girl Bed

So this is Taylee's new "big girl" bed...


I love it! I think it so girly and cute and as you can see, she won't outgrow it for a very long time!

She was promised a big girl bed as soon as we got back from Wa. and her daddy delivered! She was so excited about it and has been telling everyone. I have been searching and searching for bedding so I can do her room now, but have been having such a hard time finding something I love. If anyone has any good suggestions of websites or stores to go to I would love some help. I am even considering finding cute fabric to make a duvet or something, but any ideas would be great!





2 comments:

Alldredge said...

I love how they look so tiny in their BIG beds! How awesome! YEY TAY!

belinda said...

You are a big girl now Tay! I love your new bed. I want to lay down by you in your big girl bed and you tell me a story. Hope mommy can find some cute things to decorate your bed and your room now!