Sunday, March 21, 2010

On the Countdown

When the Make-a-Wish ladies came over they suggested having some way to help count down till it was time for our trip. This is Taylee's countdown!
She helped me make the whole thing... even the sign...

We have 40 days till we go so it drags a little on the floor, but the way time has been flyin, we will be there in no time...


I put on one extra so she could tear one today. I am so looking forward to this trip and feel a little overwhelmed with all there is to do and with how much miss Tay will be spoiled. She does deserve it though!

5 comments:

Lacey said...

She sure does deserve it! Wish we could come too!

Alldredge said...

That's awesome!! I can't wait to hear about the BIG trip!

Katie said...

That will be so fun! I am excited for you. Taylee is at the perfect age for a trip to Disney world.

belinda said...

Wish I were going too. Just take lots of pictures to finish out the book. I am so happy you have this wonderful way to celebrate a very happy ending to cancer. How many more blessings can you handle? Give Mickey a hug for me Tay!

Bonnie A. said...

Love it!