Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Taylee's First Hike

So last Saturday I was itching to get out of the house so we decided to go for a hike. There is a trail my sisters told me about called Cress Creek so we packed some snacks and headed out...
I wasn't sure how long Taylee would last cause as soon as she gets bored she decides she is done walking, but surprisingly, she walked almost the entire way!

The first half of the trail is nice and paved with lots of places to stop and sit or look out...

She was loving this and was so happy and funny the whole time...

Checking out the waterfall...

...and the view

She did need a little shoulder time with dad...

This tough girl carried her backpack full of our snacks the entire time...

Aaron had to stop to read all the signs (isn't that totally a dad thing?) so every time Taylee saw one she decided she needed to read it too...

Just like her dad!
We had a lot of fun. The weather was so nice and it was just what I needed!

No comments: