Wednesday, February 23, 2011

It's a.....

So we have been waiting and waiting to find out what this little baby is inside me, I am 6 months pregnant after all and we actually went in like two weeks ago, but our modest little thing would not open its legs. We were in there for like 45min and the nurse kept going back and trying to see. She poked and jiggled my belly trying to get this little baby to move, but at first its little feet were crossed and then it had one leg on top of the other and would not cooperate. I was not giving up, I was expecting to stay there and thought there was no way I was actually not going to be able to know what we were having until finally the nurse said "so how do you feel about it being a surprise". Uh, not good was my first thought and after asking what else we could do, they were nice enough to let me come back in last week. So the big result is... ITS A GIRL!! Taylee was a little grumpy at first as she had her mind set on a brother, but after a little talking about what a great big sister she would be she is happy now, but still hopeful for a boy next time. Aaron and I are both thrilled and are so happy to be saying she instead of it!!

1 comment:

- said...

Yea! thats so exciting! Taylee will love having a sister! they can be best buddies...eventually-J?K they'll have so much fun! Yea! glad you got to find out finally : )