Sunday, February 13, 2011

Thanksgiving 2010

Once again I have fallen way behind and life is just flying by so some of my details may be a bit fuzzy. We had such a great Thanksgiving with lots and lots of family. My parents came along with Dan and Jenni and their kids and we had Bonnie, Andy and Molly here too.

Sisters (I'm missing my big sister by the way)

We had Thanksgiving dinner at my house, but with the day being so busy with cooking and eating and kids everywhere, I only got this one pic.

The next day we went shopping of course and then Saturday we went sledding!
Me and cutie pie Holland.


Taylee is in love with the snow. She could have stayed in it all day whereas Broden, who doesn't see snow much, wasn't too sure about it!

Todd and Tiff.
Tiff and Todd were still doing the long distance thing, but luckily he made it up for Thanksgiving! Brad is always so nice to have us down to the pond where we can have a fire and some good sledding hills.

Aaron, Andy and Taylee. Unfortunatly I didn't get any pics of Aaron doing his sweet jumps on his snowboard behind the snowmobile...

Lacey, Jenni and Sadie.

Dan and Broden
At least he liked the sledding... (I think!)

Ellie and Jacey

Ryker, Brad and Brynlee

Bryn and Lacey.
Man this girl loves to ride the snowmobile!!
We had a great week-end with family and as always it flew by so fast.

No comments: