Wednesday, July 20, 2011

FHE at the lake

Monday was such a hot day that at 6 when Aaron got home and it was still 90 degrees out we decided to pack up some sandwiches and head to the lake. This is the perfect lake for kids cause it doesn't get any deeper then Tay's waist so she can play and I don't have to worry.
She was one happy camper!
Emberley just slept most of the time, it was nice.

So I was helping Taylee build a sandcastle, but when we were done it apparently wasn't what she had in mind so she called in the pro to help her out.


Ok and I have promised both gramas I would post or send pictures of Emberley often, but honestly why is it when you have a new baby you can't pick just one cause they are all so stinkin cute...... to the mom anyway!!


Last time at the Dr. she was reaching 9lbs. and she is totally getting a little chub in her cheeks and thighs. So cute!

1 comment:

Lacey said...

All the pictures of her are so cute. I really love the one of her in her pj's. She reminds me of your baby pics a little, We just love her to death.