Monday, July 18, 2011

To be continued...

Ok I have another few minutes to post a little more from our weeks with company and visitors. These first few pics are from the weeks Aaron's fam was still here.

I love having two girls, sisters are the best - I would know!

Brynlee had to come over and get her Emberley fix. If there is anyone out there who could rival Taylee in their love for Emberley, it's Brynlee. It makes me happy to see how much she adores her. When she gets her hands on her she doesn't want to let go, I love it!

I just have to mention how SPOILED this girl got with both her Gram and Grama here. Aaron's mom gave Taylee a present every day she was here including the super cute outfit she has on. I think it was quite a let down when everyone finally had to go.

I love this picture. Emberley hanging out with Aunt Bonnie.

Ammon, Taylee and Noah
The last of our Alldredge visitors were Aaron's brother Nathan and his two boys. They stopped by on their drive back from Arizona. They were only here about a day, but we sure loved having them and for Taylee to get to hang out with more cousins.

Father's Day rolled around and we are out enjoying Aaron's Father's Day present as a fam.

The day after Aaron's family left my mom came into town and the spoiling of both me and Taylee continued!

More sister pics...

Dressed up for our first try of church. We made it through sacrament meeting!

Remember how I mentioned spoiled.... Taylee got an early birthday present from Grama, a new bike! Now if we could just get her to not be a big chicken and ride it...

One last picture of Emberley (well last for now)!

No comments: