Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The "After Party"








Because it was such a windy day we had to finish Taylee's birthday party back at our house and she was much happier. All the Idaho cousins were there to sing to her and help blow out the candles and try out her new toys. She has loved playing with her new kitchen and the many new accessories. I spent the day telling her that when someone asks how old are you that she can stick up two fingers (her pointer fingers on each hand cause making the normal two is a little too tricky right now) and say I'm two. Now for some reason when she gets mad she says, "I not two". We don't know why she thinks this will make us mad, but she says it all the time. She still also asks us to sing Happy Birthday to her and I found her yesterday playing with her little people singing Happy Birthday to them. I had fun spoiling her and helping her feel like it was her special day!

2 comments:

Nate and Chelsea Peck said...

She's so adorable! She's getting so big!

Kelli said...

cute cake. I am taking the wilton cake decorating classes at michaels right now. I am on course 2 out of 4. its so much fun