Thursday, September 18, 2008

Curly Sue




I usually put curlers in my hair on Sundays and as Tay always watches me get ready she was pretty excited to have curlers in her hair too. I don't make her sleep on them because I know they would make her miserable and uncomfortable (I don't know how you got me to keep them in mom :) I just give her a bath in the morning and then put the curlers in and let them dry until it is time for church. I did this the week before and it didn't turn out so good and I laughed every time I looked at Taylee because she looked so different and kind of weird, but I thought I would give it one more try since this is the only way I can get curls to last until we get to church since she got her Aunt Lacey's hair.


It gets so curly, but by the time we get home the curls have loosened up a lot and by the time she gets up from her nap it is like she never had any curls at all.

It is so fun being the mom of a girl and getting to play dress-up and accessorize and do fun things to her hair. I just can't wait until it gets longer!

7 comments:

belinda said...

Such a new look for Taylee. I like it. She looks adorable! What did she think of herself?

Love you Tay
Mom

Lacey said...

I"ve never got to see the curls, by the time she gets to my house there all gone. They turned out really cute! Love the outfit too.

Katie said...

So cute and fun! I sort of play dress-up with Isaac. I put hats on him and he looks like a Newsie, but that is the extent of our dress-up (which is probably good because he's a boy).

Ashley said...

Awww how fun! She's so stinkin cute! Hmmm I need to get me a girl now! ;)

The Sillito Family said...

I love it! Why have I never thought of foam curlers? We do hot curlers sometimes on Sundays now that she's old enough to not touch them and burn herself, but that would be so much easier. Hmm...

- said...

Hey court- we're moving to Richland (one of the tri-cities) but we'll be at my parents for nov & Dec while Brett does training. so if your around there we should have a play date! Bretts opening an insurance agency in Richland in January. But hopefully this is our last move for a long time!

Alldredge said...

She's sooo cute!!! I want to try that with Addi! Love the curls!!