Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tricia's Wedding







My aunt Tricia got married at the end of June (congrats!!) and Tiff, Lacey and I decided to make a road trip out of it and all rode together to Cardston, Alberta for the wedding. Our awesome husbands stayed behind with the kids so we partied it up -you know not having to put kids to bed early or leave for naps or try to keep them quiet during a wedding - it was a nice break! We met my mom and dad Brent, Ang, Dan and Broden there. It was so nice to have all my brothers and sisters together cause that doesn't happen very often and we got to see Broden who is such a stud and the best little guy. We think Dan had it pretty easy! We saw lots of family and took some good pictures with grandma and all the cousins. We were missing our families when the week-end was up, but I really loved the opportunity to get away, especially with my sisters!

No comments: