Saturday, December 6, 2008

DECORATING








I was so looking forward to finally being able to decorate a house, little did I know that it would take me four days to do it! Not because I have a lot of stuff cause I realizd as I was taking stuff out that I do not have much, but because of things like lights not working, Taylee and too much other stuff to do. Now that it is done, I must say I love having it up. It makes it feel like Christmas time and Tay gets excited too. I was able to do most of the tree myself becasue Taylee actually took a nap!! But I did save a few things for her to put on and it took her forever to choose where she wanted to put them and it couldn't be where I suggested, the joy of the independant two year old! She even keeps reminding me that this is her Christmas tree (meaning she should be allowed to touch it) and I tell her yes, but the decorations are still not to play with! Anyways we are loving this time of year and are so excited to see family and friends when we come to Washington. Hope everyone is enjoying this Christmas season as much as we are!
P.S I think I am finally ready for a fake tree, I love the real ones, but want it to look perfect and that doesn't really work out!


4 comments:

Kelli said...

very nice. We got our tree a couple years ago and love it. It already has the white lights on it, so we just have to put each piece on (three pieces I think) and then plug it in. Its so nice and fast.

Jamie . Amanda . Kyla . Dalton . Isabella Meikle said...

Awesome Tree. Your little girl looks like she has the funnest personality.

Anonymous said...

How fun! I am glad someone gets into the Christmas spirit in your house because Spencer, the grinch, has no desire to even help decorate. \"/

Oh yeah, so I was looking at your blog and noticing all of the shirts that Aaron wears. They are the EXACT same one's Spencer wears!! LOL!! I swear those guys wear those shirts everyday.

But, don't tell Aaron cause he may think that I think he does not have any clothes. Which is so not the case! \"/

Leah said...

I love your tree it looks like Taylee is having fun! I wish we were coming up for christmas this year. Last year was fun shopping together.