Monday, November 10, 2008

Cute and Crazy

"Taylee, look at the camera"



"Please, put that down and look at mommy!"


"That's better"

"Now smile big!"

"Lookin' Good!"
I know I have been a little blog crazy lately, but I have found myself with a little more free time on my hands and when you have good pictures you have to share them so here is Tay lookin' cute after church and crazy after she woke up from her nap. The best part is when she lifts up her goggles, gets right in my face and says "here I am mom" (like I couldn't see her or didn't recognize her with the goggles on!) She can sure make me laugh.



4 comments:

- said...

Ha! so cute! I love her little smooshed eye in the goggles! I hope we can have the girls have a playdate next time you come visit

Kelli said...

I didnt know you had a blog. She is so cute. AND so big. Why oh why do they grow up so fast.

Stopher and Nicolle said...

COURTNEY!! I miss your face! You have one gorgeous face by the way! I talk to Lacey every now and again, but never get my fill of you, my dear! Your little girl is just adorable. I can't wait for Lacey's!! Cute shower, by the way. When the time comes you have to throw mine (ha ha!) I wish you girls were my sisters (you don't even know!) I didn't know Lace was naming her Brynley. Don't tell her, but everyone here is naming their little girls that! Maybe it will make top 10 this year.
Send me your email and I'll invite you to my blog: nrbrady@gmail.com...Love you!! Glad things are going so well!!
Nicolle

Katie said...

She's a cutie bug. I love the sweater dress, too!