Monday, August 31, 2009

"I'm Three-Years-Old!"

This girl has been waiting and waiting to finally be three! The day came last Thurs. and I think we had a pretty good time celebrating. We waited for the big kids to get home from school and then we headed to the Riot Zone to bounce around....
Me and Tay

She wouldn't knowingly let me get a picture of her, so I had to get sneaky... I was waiting at the end of this tunnel and finally got one of her!

Luckily we found some shade cause it was like over 90 degrees, so happy to have my sisters to help me celebrate. It wouldn't be a party with out all her cousins!

The whole gang

The one mishap of the day... see Ellie falling onto Ryker's head... ouch!

We had to take a break for some chocolate milk and donuts!!

Back for more playing....

Then we ran through the drive-thru and came back to eat some "Old-McDonalds"

Presents!!

Polly Pocket



Now she is all smiles...

Sorry, this picture kept turning and I don't know why, but here is my first attempt at a theme cake... at least you can tell who it is right?! I was reading online how-to's and all the comments said, "I made this for my SONS birthday"... I tried and tried for princess, tinkerbell, anything girly even minnie mouse, but no, it had to be Mickey! Oh well, she loved it!

Blowing out the candles...

Eating ice cream and cake!
We feel so lucky to be celebrating birthday number three. Year two was a little rocky for a while, but we made it and are so happy to have such a happy HEALTHY three year old girl!
Thanks to Lacey for letting me borrow your camera!


6 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

What a fun party! I love the cake. Good work. The first picture on the post makes Tay totally look like you. Both of you are beautiful! Yay...for another year...and HEALTH! I am so happy for you guys getting through that phase of life.
Happy Birthday Tay!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Tay! I can't believe she is 3! How fun, and the Mickey cake looks great!

P.S Easton loves to wear a pink T-shirt of mine and pretends to be a princess with no convincing otherwise...Ace loves that!

Kelli said...

great job on the cake, it looks great.

- said...

Happy Birthday Tay! Wish we could have been there looks like a lot of fun! you guys are so lucky to have cousins that live right there. I wish my girls had that! Cake turned out really cute. Berk loves Polly pocket rght now- I know how that is trying to convice them to like girly things, we've been talking abou Halloween and Berkley wants to be a dog so bad. I try to manipulate her into something a little more girly but she seems pretty set on being a dog! we'll see.take care-Em

Lacey said...

Happy Birthday to Taylee. So glad we could celebrate with you. So glad you are healthy!

Nate and Chelsea Peck said...

shoot did you get my comment? It didnt say it was saved...