Monday, August 31, 2009

The Post That Should Be Here...

We went to Washington for about 10 days a couple weeks ago and went to Eastern Washington, Pateros actually, and went camping with Aaron's family. I took my camera and got lots of pictures, but when I got home my camera was no where to be found so I have no pictures to show for all the fun we had. We got to Maple Valley a few days early and got to stay at Danny and Makay's and we loved being able to hang out with them! It was fun to watch Tay and Addi play and Isaac is such a handsome little guy who is moving like crazy and will probably be walking so soon. Anyway, we got ready to go camping and headed to Pateros! With the help of Brent and Ang we got a HUGE group campsite reserved right by Alta lake (so pretty) and we set up camp. We ate good, played a lot, got rained on a little (of course), witnessed Sam's mission call (to the Dominican Republic!!!!) and rode sea doos too! It was a lot of fun and so good to spend time with everyone! We went back and stayed two more nights in Maple Valley so Tay could go in for her check up and everything came back looking great! Hopefully my camera will turn up so I can add pictures to this post, but it was a fun vacation!

No comments: