Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Sillito Family Vacation

So I will start this loooong string of posts with a warning that my family came to visit for like a week and a half and we did lots of fun stuff and I wanted to document and share it. My parents got into town on Thurs. and we had a fun week-end with them and then the real festivities started on Mon. when Brent and Ang got into town and ended the following Tues. when Dan and Jenni headed for home. We had so much fun with everyone and I loved Taylee being able to be with ALL of her cousins and I hope everyone had as much as we did and hope you will come back whenever you can.

Love Courtney

2 comments:

Alldredge said...

The girls look so cute in their tutu's!! I love it! I didn't know you could have that much fun in Rexburg, I miss it!! Fun, fun!!

Stopher and Nicolle said...

this is one comment for all the posts: your family is so beautiful. you are so lucky, especially that your sisters are amazing, and live so close!! i'm a tad green with envy! i'm so glad you had so much fun! love you!