Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Dressing up

Every Wednesday we go to this music preschool type thing which Taylee loves. When we are there you can't always tell she loves it, but at home during the week she sings all the songs and asks when it is time for her, "special Taylee day". Today they got to wear their costumes and Taylee was so pumped. Isn't she the cutest ladybug you ever saw? I think so!

She kept saying, "mom, I am happy today" and I could tell cause she actually wanted to participate in the activities and she wasn't totally attactched to my hip!

This is the puppet song they do... so fun!

Marching time... Taylee always chooses the triangle...

This is only like half the kids that usually come, I think lots of kids are sick, but it was a fun day and it was so fun to see Taylee so happy, enjoying herself, participating, and playing with other kids! I was so proud of her today!

4 comments:

Heidi and Ben Daniel said...

Is this a "music makers" class?

- said...

she is the cutest ladybug Ive ever seen! whose leaving rexburg? I read that in your other post. are you guys there for good? Its definatley a great place for families. we'll be in Edgewood for thanksgiving but Utah for Christmas. I go over pretty often though besides holidays. let me know when you'll be over there and we will cordinate.

belinda said...

Oh my gosh! She looks absolutely adorable and sooooo happy. I wish I could figure her out! I am glad she likes to go now and glad she decided she liked being a lady bug becasue she does look so cute. Thanks for posting. Love you Taylee!!!!!!!!!

Alldredge said...

I love the costume!! That's the exact same one Addi had last year!! Taylee is SOOO Cute!!