Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Kitchen Sink!

My family will all be pleased to know that we finally replaced our kitchen sink...

For the longest time the faucet on our old sink was broken. Not completely broken, we could still use it, but water poured out from the base and it took a special touch to turn it off. We are a little slow to get projects completed around here, but Monday it really broke. I went and got the stuff and Aaron, my "handy-man" got it all hooked up for me. (With only a little help from Micah).



I LOVE IT! Why the heck did we wait so long?!?!? Just thought I'd share the good news...

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

woooohooooo!!!!!!!

Nate and Chelsea Peck said...

Looks SO good with your beautiful new tile! :)
ps Does Nate still need to do whatever he needed to do on the tile?? Let me know..he isn't working right now, we can stop by any time!

belinda said...

Hey . . . go for that second comment!!!! I am so proud of you for FINALLY getting your new sink. I could never turn the old one off right!!!!!!!!! Good Job!

Alldredge said...

I love it!! It makes me want a new faucet! I hate ours!!