Thursday, October 22, 2009

Whose got Halloween Spirit?!?

We are trying to get into the Halloween mood around here... I have decorated, but all of the sudden I realized Halloween was next week-end. Last year our carved pumpkins were already rotting by now and this year I haven't even bought any pumpkins yet. We are getting with it though. Two Mondays ago we started that neighborhood "Boo" thing and this last Monday we did our Haunted Halloween House and good thing we still have time for carving pumpkins. It is fun to watch Taylee get into the spirit of the holidays. She gets it now and it is so fun to share all the fun traditions my mom did with me as a little girl with her and start some new ones of our own. If I hadn't already bought her Halloween costume she would still be undecided... bee, witch, tootsie roll, spider man, cowboy, puppy... the list goes on, but I was shopping with my mom and sister and found the cutest ladybug costume! She wasn't too thrilled but I think she's coming around: )

Can hardly wait to open that candy....

Aaron puts one on.... Taylee takes 4 off!!

I told them when it is up to me or when Taylee cares, we will actully try to make it look pretty and maybe even like one on the box, but for now this is what we get!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

yeah, when are we going to do pumpkins?

Heidi and Ben Daniel said...

Holy cow, Taley is BEAUTIFUL!!! Wish I could pull off a short hair-do! Happy Halloween :).

belinda said...

Good Job Taylee! I have always thouoght Halloween was a fun holiday especially for kids and starts off the beginning of 3 wonderful holdiays in a row. I am glad you get into it Court and will build traditions for your family because that is important! She will be an adorable lady bug! Proud of Aaron for going with the flow there on the house!