Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Preschool

So Taylee started preschool in January, but was not in the mood to take pictures the first couple of times so when she finally warmed up to it we took some "first day of preschool" pictures.
Cheesy

Crazy

She still is a little nervous at the beginning of each day... she makes me go with her to hang her coat up, put her nametag on and then walk her to the sinks to wash her hands before I can go. After that, she does just fine. She is going to the preschool at BYU-I that I went through for my degree so it is kind of fun to go and watch! She goes M W and F and is gone long enough for me to go work out and get a shower before it is time to pick her up. She is having a great time!

3 comments:

Katie said...

How fun! I am sure you are enjoying the little break. :)

Heidi and Ben Daniel said...

I miss that place!

Jessica said...

She is so cute!! I found your blog the other day through Leah's and forgot that you guys are in Idaho too. I was just curious about this post, because I'm interested in getting Layla into some kind of preschool within the next year or so, but didn't know the age limit or how to go about signing up. Will you guys be staying in Idaho for much longer? I hope you guys are enjoying the sun finally coming out too!