Sunday, February 7, 2010

Random Posts from January

Wow, January has come and gone already.... I just have a couple random things to blog about. First, Aunt Bonnie and Uncle Andy came to visit earlier this month and we had lots of fun with them. Well, we were being lazy one morning and Tay was just playing off by herself. I got up from our couch and was walking to the kitchen and this is what I saw...
This would normally be a pretty scary sight to find in your house... a noose with a chair under it, but I called Andy and Bonnie over and we had a good laugh, took some pictures and then quickly took down the suicide scene.Taylee, inocent as can be, was just playing and has been very interested in tying things. I should have been watching better because earlier she had tried to tie herself to that rope so she could swing. Crazy girl!!A couple weeks later Tay's Gram came to visit and I am bummed I didn't get any pictures of them together. They had such a good time playing and of course her Gram spoiled her with a present every day! A couple days later Aaron's brother Nathan and his family joined us and it is always so fun to have an excuse to go play. We went shotgun shooting and sledding and out to dinner. Above is Taylee playing with her cousin Ammom.

Then this last week Taylee and Aaron and myself have all been sick with colds. The kind that make you feel just wiped out so one night Tiffany was so sweet to me and brought a totally yummy dinner- complete with things that feel good on your throat... mashed potatoes, ice cream and of course, JELLO!! Thanks again for doing that Tiff, and as you can see the Jello was thoroughly enjoyed!
Isn't this what dad's do... teach their kids all the cool tricks they know! I watched in disgust, but had to take a picture!

No comments: