Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Shots

It was time to start getting caught up on immunizations today and I have been dreading it and dreading it. Hasn't my poor little girl been poked enough in her short life? But we are going to Washington this week-end for another check-up and I know her doctor there will ask if we have started her immunizations again and I do want to be honest so we went today. It was awful...

They barely even came in the room and Taylee started screaming and crying and her face was bright red and I just felt like the worst mom ever... they poked her skinny little legs six times...


I tried to make up for it by taking her to McDonalds and letting her pick out a new movie, but I feel bad that we have more doctor visits this week-end and more immunizations next month...

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Just keep in mind your a great mom for getting her immunized and one more illness she wont get! hang in there

- said...

I hate it when they cry and look up at you like what are you doing to me!and your about to cry and just saying this will help you! Disney WOrld is gonna be so fun! Berkley has been asking if we can go to Disneyland for the past month or so. she saw some old pictures from when we went before she was born. You guys will have so much Fun! the Sydnye trip is through Bretts work. the agent have an oppurtunity to earn them. we are super excitedits coming really fast. take care court!

Bonnie A. said...

Poor Taylee! I feel her pain, I still cry when I have to get shots, though I dont have quite the same reasoning... Yay for Disney World!