Wednesday, October 8, 2008

BYU-I Gardens


After conference on Sunday we went up to the BYU-I gardens to walk around. I was trying to get a bunch of pictures of Taylee so I could have a good one to make into an 8x10, but after a couple pictures my camera died so we just walked around. They have added a lot to it since the spring and it is really beautiful. Taylee's favorite part was the stray cat that followed us around. I did end up getting a few cute pictures so I decided to share them!



This girl doesn't smile on command, sorry!

Taylee wanted to pick up just about every leaf she could.

It really was a beautiful fall day, this definatly is my favorite season.

2 comments:

Halvorsen Family said...

When Cameron was little he wouldn't smile either. So I started to ask him to "show mommy your teeth"! Worked every time! She's a cutie Courtney. Can't believe how big she's getting.

belinda said...

She is such a sweetiie pie and those are good pictures. I need one of the three of you while the weather is still decent so get some new batteries for your camera and get your sister to help you. See you soon Tay!