Friday, October 17, 2008

Graduation Finally!!

I finally graduated from BYU-I with an Associates Degree in Professional Preschool Education in July of 2008! It took me way longer then it should have, but with a baby and getting married, school just took longer then I had planned, but I am done and it feels so good to know I finished!

After graduation my family and I went out for ice cream. It was so nice to have my parents, my sisters, Aaron's sister, my daughter and my husband all there to support me and celebrate with me! Hurray!

3 comments:

Nate and Chelsea Peck said...

YAY! congratulations!!

Jamie . Amanda . Kyla . Dalton . Isabella Meikle said...

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Congrats. Jamie and Amanda

Kelli said...

good for you!