Sunday, April 26, 2009

Easter

First I will start by saying my blog posts might be in a random order for while because I am trying use pictures from other people's cameras or that have been sent to me to keep udated on what has been going on. I was finally able to dowload some pictures of Easter.


Coming upstairs to find her Easter basket, she looks thrilled doesn't she?!

Tay finding her Easter basket. Don't mind the plumber's butt!



Checking out the loot. The Easter bunny can do pretty good when her mom is around to help fill the basket!



Broden and Taylee. Broden had to come over and check out what the Easter bunny brought Taylee. These two are quite a pair. They either love eachother or can't stand eachother, but I guess that is what you get when you make two two-yr-olds live together!


Taylee in her Easter dress.
I tried so hard to do her hair cute, it had a ribbon in it and was curly, but we didn't have time to get a picture before church, but you get the point. I can't wait to really be able to do her hair again so she doesn't constantly look like a little rag-a-muffin like in all the pictures above. And when do they start smiling normal instead of these huge cheesy grins. Oh well, at least she is smiling!!
























1 comment:

Alldredge said...

Addi had the same Easter dress!! We should've gotten a picture of the two of them!