Sunday, April 26, 2009

Taylee's Imagination

I don't think I realized that at two my daughter would be playing pretend so much. She is so good at imagining things up and letting that totally entertain her. Her most recent kick has been about crocodiles living on the floor at gradma's house and she has to make sure she is on a "boat" or off the ground to avoid them. Randomly she will say, "quick the crocodiles gonna get you" and will run and jump up on something screaming and laughing. I can't even list all the random things she comes up with in her head, but I am so fascinated by her little imagination.
I am not really sure what she is trying to be in this picture, but it reminds me a little of Aunt Lacey's "nunery days". Taylee and Lacey will have to compare pictures someday!

No comments: