Sunday, April 26, 2009

Spring Fair

I had only been to the Spring Fair a couple times, but I didn't remember it being so much less of a fair then it is in the fall. We did still get to get a taste of all the best stuff though!

Makay and I took Addi and Tay late afternoon and tried to get them to ride as many rides as we could get them on. I thought they would be nervous, but they wanted to ride everything they saw. Unfortunatly, they aren't quite tall enough yet, but we were able to sneak them on two rides anyways. These crazy girls walked all the way up to the top of this slide with me following behind. I thought they were going to take off without me!

Makay took them on this roller coaster and they were so unafraid I say them putting their arms up in the air.



This was the one ride they were actually allowed to go on and they loved it too. I think they rode it three times.



The other best part of the fair is the food. Now they are sharing boring french fries, but I had just scarfed down a Krusty Pup. Those of you who are from Puyallup know what that is and how yummy they are. I meant to get a caramel apple or an elephant ear before we left, but we did something a little crazy instead.

This is the 15oft sling shot ride they have at the fair.

Who do you think is crazy enough to ride this ride? Me or Aaron?

Makay is the other passenger and doing this was her crazy idea!
The guys met up with us after work and ate dinner with us and then watched the kids as Makay and I, yes me, got shot up into the air and bounced around like crazy. Don't tell Makay, but I had my eyes shut for the beginning! I am not quite as daring as she is!! I did finally open my eyes and I have to say this was so much fun even if I was screaming the whole time.



1 comment:

Alldredge said...

THAT WAS AWESOME! Thanks Courtney!