Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Fun!

Since we carved pumpkins way back at the beginning of October, our pumpkin didn't quite make it to Halloween so, with the help of grandma's fun face parts we were able to put together another fun pumpkin for Halloween. Taylee picked out which eyes, ears, and mouth to put on each side of the pumpkin and it really turned out pretty cute and it was way faster and a lot less messy!

Even before this night Taylee has been really into making her "funny face" : ) She even tries to do it to me when I am rocking her at night. I don't know where she got this from but she thinks its really funny. She always says, "Watch me!" and then makes this same face every time. I guess this was a good opportunity for her to really show off that funny face!


This was our attempt at a Haunted Ginger Bread House, but it was kind of a joke cause the walls just kept collapsing! Taylee couldn't have been happier though with bowls of candy and frosting sitting right in front of her.




Show me those candy filled teeth!









1 comment:

Bonnie A. said...

Oh man that girl is sooo funny! I died laughing at her making that face! I cant wait to see you guys in a few weeks!