Saturday, November 8, 2008

Tay and Her Babies

This is another sweet reason to love having a girl. She loves loves loves her babies and it is so telling to watch her play with them because she acts out things I do and say to her with her babies and it is fun to watch and see what she has picked up on. I have been asking her lately what her babies name is and she usually just says "baby" but today she named one of her babies "Baby Holland" (after her neice). I thought that was pretty sweet!
Taylee and grandma had wrapped up all her babies and a bear and Tay was rocking them in the chair. She talks to them and sings to them, it is so cute. I have noticed one thing though, almost every picture I post Taylee has some crazy hair-do. Her hair is so thin and fine that it falls out of her pig tails or whatever hair-do I choose and just lays flat and stringy in her face most of the time. I swear I try to make it cute and pretty and out of her eyes, but it is just no use. She just ends up looking like a ragamuffin no matter what I do!


1 comment:

belinda said...

She is such a good mommy. I loved to watch her play and play with her!