Monday, November 3, 2008

Lacey's Baby Shower





My sister (Tiff), Lacey's sister-in-law (Alea) and I were able to throw Lacey a baby shower for her little baby girl the week-end before Halloween. The whole thing was hot pink, black and light pink ( sort of a bling-bling theme) and we had a good time making invitations, decorations and yummy food!
I am so excited for Lacey to be having a little girl after two boys, but she has spent enough time with Taylee to know that with a girl comes some serious attitude, but luckily Lacey loves Tay anyways! It was so fun to spoil Lacey and help get her ready for little baby Brynley (at least clothes wise!)





Sometimes Tay and Conner have a hard time getting along (its hard playing with a two year old girl!), but after Lacey's shower they were pretty much inseperable (mostly because Taylee kept following Conner around) but he let her, they were so cute!

3 comments:

Lacey said...

Thanks so much for all the cute cute clothes. I love it all. Also thanks for making such a big deal about me and my baby. Love Ya!!
Lacey

Lacey said...

Thanks for all the cute cute baby clothes. I love it all. Also thanks for making such a big fuss over me and the baby. Love Ya!!!!

Katie said...

What a cute shower! I love the black, pink and bling!