Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween!

This year Taylee was a fairy for Halloween with the complete get-up. She had the wings, the fairy skirt, the sparkly shoes, the bracelet, the necklace and the wand all thanks to grandma! It was really fun having her actually be able to understand what was going on and to have such a cute costume for her to dress up in!


Just a quick melt down before going out the door.
(Her wing strap was falling down)

No worries, we're happy again and ready to go!
This Halloween was really fun for Taylee because we did all the traditional things; carving pumpkins, decorating the house, dressing up, eating candy and all the rest, but I must say for me it was a little disapointing. All the pre- Halloween stuff was good, but on Halloween night we got Tay all dressed up and kept watching out the window for our neighbors to start trick-or-treating. This being our first time in a house on Halloween, I was so excited to actually get trick-or-treaters and I bought a ton of candy to hand out and everything. So we waited and waited, but no one came so we decided to take Tay out quick. We got to our first neighbors house and quickly found out that the whole neighborhood does a trunk or treat earlier in the night and all the parents just call that good for trick-or-treating. We felt a little dumb, but went to a few more houses anyway to let Tay have the full experience, but I was pretty disapointed that I didn't get one single trick-or-treater at my house on Halloween.



3 comments:

Dacia said...

Gotta love those melt down moments! She's so cute!

Katie said...

I love the costume! Tay's a cute fairy!

belinda said...

So glad I got to see her for myself, she was so darling!