Sunday, October 24, 2010

6th Anniversary

Aaron and I take turns planning what we will do for our anniversary. This year it was Aaron's turn. Some guy who owns this ranch up past Island Park (closer to Yellowstone) came in to Aaron's shop over a year ago and traded him horse back rides for computer stuff. I thought that was a fun trade, but we just hadn't made it up yet to use them. They worked out perfectly though for a really fun/unique anniversary activity...

I rode behind Aaron on the way up and not too far into the ride, I renamed his horse gassy. We laughed a lot on this little trip!

For some reason my horse (Ross) would get behind and then all the sudden realize he was slow and then would run to catch up. My behind was KILLING me by the time we were done.

It was a long process getting everyone on their horses and all the workers would try and freak everyone out by telling them some crazy habit their horse had. They told some they were riding rodeo horses, horses that just like to lay down, horses that bite... I got told mine was a kicker and the funny thing was on the way down Aaron was behind me and when his horse got too close, mine actually would kick at him. We had a good time. It is always nice to spend a whole entire day with your best friend and celebrate how happy we still are to be married.

No comments: