Friday, October 22, 2010

Ok I lied, I do have a few pics from my parents visit...

I really can't remember much of that week my parents were here, not because it wasn't fun (cause it always is) but mostly because I didn't take enough pictures. So bummed.



We did get to go have a fire at the pond which is always fun...


Aaron showing off his mad soccer skills...

And we did go to Rigby lake which was in much better shape this year.


Oh yeah, and we went to Jackson Hole for the day and tried to ride the free Gondolas, but they are closed to the public on Saturdays.... so dumb. But we ended up eating our picnic in the park, going to the candy shop and getting an ice cream cone. Then we went and did the Alpine Slides.
Me and Taylee starting off...

Everyone went down, including Grama and little Holland too. Love these things!

No comments: